Pennine Canoe Club
Annual General Meeting
To be held at Navigation Pub, Mirfield
at 7.00 p.m.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous Annual General meeting
- Review Club subscription rates and agree them for forthcoming year
- Annual Accounts and financial report
- Appointment of Auditor/Examiner of the Accounts
- Annual Report of the Committee including reports from Chair & Secretary, Coaching and Recreational & Competitive disciplines
- Election of the Officers of the Club for those posts due to be up for election or are currently vacant or changed during the year. Confirm those not up for re-election are happy to remain in post.
- Recreation/Events Co-ordinator
- Polo Rep
- Racing Rep
- Head Coach
- Members Rep
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Young Peoples coordinator
- Other business relevant to the AGM received within the time limits
- Close of Annual General Meeting
N.B. A General Club Meeting will follow on from the Annual General Meeting.